Teams and Walkers

Select A Team:

Donate Login
Edit in profile section

In memory of David S.

Created by Family Of David S.

David S.

David died from a lethal over-dose of Meth. He started snorting the drug and eventually it lead to injecting it. He was a wonderful person...but not to himself. I wish I had known he was so bad off. Rest in peace David. You are thought of often and missed.


This Memorial was created to commemorate a loved one's life and to let other families know they can turn to the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids for help when struggling with their son or daughter's substance use. Please consider sharing this page to increase awareness of substance use disorders and to provide hope and healing for others.

Guest Book

Comments