My daughter Meghan Elizabeth Gilmartin passed away on April 16, 2009 because she was addicted to huffing air freshener. She basically died instantly from inhaling it. Meghan's death has been a shock and everyone she knows and everyone that loved her is heartbroken. She was my only child. So now what do I do? She was my whole life and now she is gone forever. God has her now and she is no longer suffering on this earth any longer. I miss her so so much. And, I just wish there was something I could have done differently. But there really wasn't. We did everything we could do and still she managed to keep huffing. Rest in Peace my sweet girl, my “Meggybaby”!
Partners for Hope raise critical funds on behalf Partnership to End Addiction – the nation’s leading organization dedicated to addiction prevention, treatment and recovery. Every dollar raised on behalf of the Partnership* will help ensure free, personalized family support resources, including our national helpline, peer-to-peer parent coaching, customized online tools and community education programs, can reach those who need them most. Please consider donating to this fundraiser and sharing this page.
*Donations made to Partnership to End Addiction are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. All contributions are fully tax-deductible, as no goods or services are provided in consideration in whole, or in part, of any contribution to this nonprofit organization. EIN: 52-1736502