Teams and Walkers

Select A Team:

Donate Login
Edit in profile section

In memory of Meghan Gilmartin

Created by Family Of Meghan Gilmartin

Meghan Gilmartin

My daughter Meghan Elizabeth Gilmartin passed away on April 16, 2009 because she was addicted to huffing air freshener. She basically died instantly from inhaling it. Meghan's death has been a shock and everyone she knows and everyone that loved her is heartbroken. She was my only child. So now what do I do? She was my whole life and now she is gone forever. God has her now and she is no longer suffering on this earth any longer. I miss her so so much. And, I just wish there was something I could have done differently. But there really wasn't. We did everything we could do and still she managed to keep huffing. Rest in Peace my sweet girl, my “Meggybaby”!


This Memorial was created to commemorate a loved one's life and to let other families know they can turn to the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids for help when struggling with their son or daughter's substance use. Please consider sharing this page to increase awareness of substance use disorders and to provide hope and healing for others.

Guest Book

Comments

1. Julie
I'm so sorry for your loss.